Festival season has arrived and I’ve made a survivor’s guide for you.
Some items are essential, it’s simply better to be safe than sorry when it comes to festival living.
This is my list of recommendations;
- A tent, if you’re spending the night.
- A sleeping bag.
- A Rucksack is a better choice than a suitcase, make sure it’s big enough to fit all your belongings, sleeping bag included.
- Make-up remover and facial wipes.
- Sun screen
- Disinfection wipes or foam.
- Dry shampoo.
- Your make-up and lotions off course.
- A rain-poncho.
- A pair of Wellington.
- A pair of converse and/or sandals.
- A pair of statement sunglasses to hide those puffy eyes you’ll eventually get.
- A bum bag of some sort to keep your money and documents close to your body.
- A wide-brimmed hat for sun protection.
- A large and warm sweater in case of chilly nights.
- Condoms – better safe than sorry.
- A first aid kit.
When planning your festival wardrobe the weather is the most important factor to consider.
Layers are perfect! It allows you to remove clothing if it gets hot, and you’ll be prepared if it does not.
Nothing ruins the fun more than being cold.