This saturday I was watching the Amanda awards, it’s our Norwegian version of the Oscars and it was especially exciting since a friend and neighbour of mine was one of the actors in one of the films that was nominated for best film, among some other categories. They didn’t win best film, but they did win best photo.
Anyways, now it’s MY turn to be nominated!!!!
Not for the Oscars or the Amanda but for the The Liebster Award!!!!
Who knew also bloggers gets nominated, how fabulous is that!!!
A big thank you to justanotherlisa who was so kind to nominate me for this award.
The Liebster Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers and with it comes some rules.
– Each nominee must link back to the person who nominated them.
– Answer the 10 questions which are given to you by the nominator.
– Nominate 10 other bloggers for this award who have less than 200 followers.
– Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
– Let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them.
So here are my answers to the questions given to me:
My Questions and Answers;
1) What inspires you?
Fashion off course, Glossy magazines, the internet and Interior Design.
And I have a thing for notebooks when they are new and not been written in, they truly inspire me, give me a minute and there won’t be a page left to write on:)
2) Are you more of an extrovert or and introvert?
Both, depending on my mood. I’m an either or person, never in between!
3) Who is your style icon?
Kate Moss like most people, but I also like Nicole Richie and the Brazilian blogger Flavia Desgranges van der Linden.
4) If you could change one thing about your life, what would it be?
I would have come up with the idea of Facebook before that dude who did!! And Google too!
5) With unlimited funds, what would be the top 3 things you would buy?
I would buy Google and Facebook, and maybe a new bed:)
6) Are you happy with your blog name? If not, what would you change it to?
If I had been a healer I would have called it *Healer in Heels* but then I’m not so….
7) Favourite music genre?
I like close to everything besides R’n’B and Jazz. But I guess punk and rock is closest to my heart!!
8) If you could kill one fashion trend what would it be?
That would be the Sporty trend, I just don’t do sports or anything than remotely resembles sports! And I most definitely don’t do sweatpants and trainers. I have big boobs, if I try to run I’ll knock myself out! In my opinion that’s reason (excuse) good enough to avoid running and jumping.
9) Favourite book?
‘The DaVinci Code’ and ‘Gone with the wind’
10) What inspired you to start blogging?
I just wanted to know what the hype was about. Also, fashion bloggers in my country are called (labelled) Pink Bloggers and the term points to young girls who has outfit-blogs, I guess I also wanted to show that age’s got nothing to do with it and that fashion is for all ages and not just those under 25!
My nominees are…
4) thimble be quick
5) Eat diamonds for breakfast
6) All things beauty and Ashley
7) Yummy like cake
9) Fashion Modeler
10) Branded babe
1) What item will never ever enter your wardrobe?
2) If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
3) What’s your fave season?
4) Name 3 things you can’t live without (not living things) ?
5) Name 3 things you can’t leave home without?
6) What is your fave magazine?
7) If you got to choose a superpower, what would it be?
8) If you got to bring alive one of our many fictional superheroes, who would it be?
9) Who’s your fave designer or brand?
10) I need a new perfume, pick one for me to try?
This took its good time!!!
But now I am pressing ‘publish’.
Thanks again to the lovely girl who nominated me:)